Enrollment & Re-Registration
2020-2021 Early Ed.
New Tuition Rates TBD
2020-2021 K-5th Grade
$875/mo = Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm
DHS/State Assisted Pay
ERDC DHS: $0 copay until next certification year!!
ERDC -NEW! Lower income eligibility requirements. Read more HERE !
JOBS DHS: No changes. Families must maintain eligibility.
* All DHS families can have absent days due to COVID-19 billed to DHS
ONLINE WAITING LIST/REGISTRATION - Sign-in by clicking the link below and register as a "new family" if you are new to this system. We will be contacting you through the email you use to register.
If you'd like to START IMMEDIATELY, please also complete this form.
Please note that the enrollment forms emailed to you must be completed 24-48 business hours before attending.
WAIT - Wait for us to contact you to offer you a spot. We will email you an invitation with an invoice for the registration fee and your first month's tuition amount (only due if you accept the spot)
PAY RESERVATION FEES - After we email you, you will have 48 hours to pay the $50/child registration fee to reserve your spot. This is non-refundable and non-transferable. Must be willing to start within 2 weeks and on the reserved start date.
ENROLLMENT FORMS - Complete the enrollment forms for the current school year. These forms will be emailed to you with your welcome letter and first invoice and MUST be submitted at least 24 business hours prior to starting.
PAY TUITION - Your first month's tuition will be due prior to starting (Fall enrollment families - due on September 1st).
You can view our payment options on our current family website:
NOTE: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Receipts will be emailed on the 6th of the month when late fees are assessed. Past-due accounts move into suspension/dis-enrollment before entering collections. Please view our current tuition policies.
ENDING CARE & SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST FORMS
must be submitted by the 15th of the month prior,
effective on the 1st of the following month
Parenting-Plans & Split-Paying Options:
1. Separate Accounts - reserve your schedule according to the days your child is attending under your care. You will be billed individually according to your schedule. Please complete separate registrations forms and both must also complete the online waiting list/registration form separately:
- K-5th GRADE- individually pick your days per week, stable schedule throughout month
- EARLY EDUCATION - part-time, 24 hours or less per week per payer
2. 50/50 Shared Account - Split one full-time spot. You will both be charged on the same account and be both be personally responsible for the entire balance if either party is past due. Only one registration form and online registration is needed and you will be emailed at the same time with invoices and receipts.
NO SCHOOL DAYS
Sign-up through our online waiting list
before the 15th of the month prior
Late sign-ups may be possible but
DHS families will be charged out-of-pocket
CLICK HERE to REGISTER
AGES 0-5 years
AGES 5-12 years
ADDITIONAL Enrollment Forms
DHS Agreement - COMING SOON