top of page
Eugene Creative Care
Enrollment & Re-Registration
DISCOUNTS & Scholarships
15% OFF oldest child per month
(full-time, ages 3-12)
K-5th Grade Scholarships
Kindergarten through 5th grade scholarships available for families above the ERDC/state assisted pay income max. Apply for DHS state pay. If denied, apply for a scholarship.
Early Education Scholarships
MORE INFO COMING SOON
Lane County Educator Discount
50% OFF PER CHILD per month (K-5th Grade)
Limited spots: filled first-come, first-serve
*This discount expires 8/31 of each year
DHS/State Assisted Pay
ERDC DHS: $0 copay until further notice
- NEW! Lower income eligibility requirements. Read more : CLICK HERE !
JOBS DHS: No changes. Families must maintain eligibility.
All DHS families can have absent days due to COVID-19 billed to DHS (30 days max)
ONLINE WAITING LIST/REGISTRATION - Sign-in by clicking the link below and register as a "new family" if you are new to this system. We will be contacting you through the email you use to register.
K-5th Grade - please complete the waiting list form by Tuesday to start the following Monday. You must have all steps completed by that Friday. Your waiting list request will not be processed until you have created an account at the MyProcare link listed at the end of this form. Once completed, we will email you the enrollment forms and remaining steps. NOTE: We will not reserve a spot beyond 2 weeks in advance. All steps must be complete before attending. The following waiting list is for K-5th Grade after school care and No School Days.
Kindergarten through 5th grade
WAIT - Wait for us to contact you to offer you a spot. We will email you an invitation with an invoice for the registration fee and your first month's tuition amount (only due if you accept the spot). K-5th grade families will be asked to register at myprocare.com before we can email the enrollment forms and tuition invoice.
PAY RESERVATION FEES - After we email you, you will have 48 hours to pay the $50/child registration fee to reserve your spot. This is non-refundable and non-transferable. Must be willing to start within 2 weeks and on the reserved start date.
ENROLLMENT FORMS - Complete the enrollment forms for the current school year. These forms will be emailed to you with your welcome letter and first invoice and MUST be submitted at least 24 business hours prior to starting.
PAY TUITION - Your first month's tuition will be due prior to starting (Fall enrollment families - due on September 1st).
You can view our payment options on our current family website:
NOTE: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Receipts will be emailed on the 6th of the month when late fees are assessed. Past-due accounts move into suspension/dis-enrollment before entering collections. Please view our current tuition policies.
ENDING CARE & SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST FORMS
must be submitted by the 15th of the month prior,
effective on the 1st of the following month
Parenting-Plans & Split-Paying Options:
1. Separate Accounts - reserve your schedule according to the days your child is attending under your care. You will be billed individually according to your schedule. Please complete separate registrations forms and both must also complete the online waiting list/registration form separately:
- K-5th GRADE- individually pick your days per week, stable schedule throughout month
- EARLY EDUCATION - part-time, 24 hours or less per week per payer
2. 50/50 Shared Account - Split one full-time spot. You will both be charged on the same account and be both be personally responsible for the entire balance if either party is past due. Only one registration form and online registration is needed and you will be emailed at the same time with invoices and receipts.
ADDITIONAL Enrollment Forms
bottom of page