Enrollment & Re-Registration
2019-2020 Tuition Rates
DHS/State Assisted Pay
ERDC DHS: No copay for March, April, May, June 2020
ERDC -NEW! Lower income eligibility requirements. Read more HERE !
JOBS DHS: No changes. Families must maintain eligibility.
All Non-Attending DHS Families have absent days due to COVID-19 billed to DHS
DHS Spots are Limited
1. ONLINE WAITING LIST/REGISTRATION - Sign-in by clicking the link below and register as a "new family" if you are new to this system. We will be contacting you through the email you use to register.
2. WAIT - Wait for us to contact you to offer you a spot. We will email you an invitation with an invoice for the registration fee and your first month's tuition amount. You are NOT required to pay this amount if you decline.
3. PAY RESERVATION FEES - After contact, you will have 24 hours to pay the $50/child registration fee to reserve your spot. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. ENROLLMENT FORMS - Complete the below enrollment forms for the current school year. These forms must be completed again by ALL current families every Fall for both K-5th and Early Childhood. These need to be submitted to the Eugene Creative Care main office at least 48 hours prior to starting. NEW FORMS COMING SOON!
5. PAY TUITION - Your first month's tuition will be due prior to starting. Fall families - due on September 1st. You can view our payment options on our current family website:
NOTE: Receipts will be emailed on the 6th of the month when late fees are assessed and past-due accounts move into suspension/dis-enrollment. Please view our current tuition policies in our 2019-2020 Enrollment Forms Packets.
SCHEDULE CHANGES & DIS-ENROLLMENTS FORMS
MUST BE SUBMITTED by the 15th of the month prior
Parenting-Plans & Split-Paying Options:
1. Separate Accounts - reserve your schedule according to the days your child is attending under your care. You will be billed individually according to your schedule. Please complete separate registrations forms and both must also complete the online waiting list/registration form separately:
- AFTER SCHOOL - individually pick your days per week
- EARLY CHILDHOOD - part-time, 24 hours or less per week per payer
2. 50/50 Shared Account - Split one full-time spot. You will both be charged on the same account and be both be personally responsible for the entire balance if either party is past due. Only one registration form and online registration is needed and you will be emailed at the same time with invoices and receipts.
K-5th Grade Current Families & Previous Families
Sign-up through our online waiting list
before the 15th of the month prior
NOTE: Late sign-ups may be possible but DHS families will be charged out-of-pocket
CLICK HERE to REGISTER
Enrollment Forms Coming Soon
AGES 0-5 years
AGES 5-12 years
ADDITIONAL Enrollment Forms
DHS Agreement - COMING SOON